Many real estate investors go directly to the bank to get their financing because that’s the accepted route. But in some cases, a loan from a Arizona Private Money Lenders may be a better option.
How do you know when you should go to the bank and when you should look for private investors? To determine this, let’s look at some of the ins and outs of both loans:
● A bank loan will require an in-depth rummaging through your financial history, a bright, shiny credit score, and a pretty sizable down payment. You’ll probably be rejected if you’ve had a previous blemish on your financial track record, a credit score below 700, and an income that doesn’t match their threshold.
● A private money loan is secured using collateral, so your history, income, and credit score play a much smaller role. If the collateral property — whether it’s a currently owned property or one you’re purchasing — passes the sniff test, you can get approved.
● Bank loans can take up to a couple months to go through the approval and granting process.
● Private loans can be in your account in a matter of weeks. The approval process is quick and the funds don’t have to go through all sorts of red tape.
● Bank loans come from giant conglomerates that may or may not have a vested interest in your success.
● Private money loans use funds from individuals who hitch their wagon to your plans. Your success is their success.
Is a Arizona Private Money Lender the Right Option for You?
Now that you know some of the differences between Arizona Private Money Lenders and the bank, you’ll have a better idea if it’s the right move for you. If you’ve got amazing credit, a spotless history, and plenty of dough to plunk down on a property, the banks may be your best option. Conversely, if you need to move quickly on your investment opportunity or you’ve been turned down by the big financial institutions, going the private route may be the better option.
Finding an Arizona Private Money Lender in Arizona
Hard Money Loans in Arizona do come with much shorter terms and higher interest rates and that can feel scary at first blush. However, for the right situation, this arrangement can be a win-win for both the real estate dreamer and the Arizona Private Money Lenders.
Level 4 Funding LLC
Hard Money Lender
Hard Money Loans
Hard Money Loan
Arizona Tel: (623) 582-4444
Texas Tel: (512) 516-1177
Dennis Dahlberg Broker/RI/CEO
NMLS 1057378 | AZMB 0923961 | MLO 1057378
22601 N 19th Ave Suite 112 | Phoenix | AZ | 85027
111 Congress Ave | Austin | Texas | 78701
About the Author: Dennis has been working in the real estate industry in some capacity for the last 40 years. He purchased his first property when he was just 18 years old. He quickly learned about the amazing investment opportunities provided by trust deed investing and hard money loans. His desire to help others make money in real estate investing led him to specialize in alternative funding for real estate investors who may have trouble getting a traditional bank loan. Dennis is passionate about alternative funding sources and sharing his knowledge with others to help make their dreams come true. Dennis has been married to his wonderful wife for 43 years. They have 2 beautiful daughters 5 amazing grandchildren. Dennis has been an Arizona resident for the past 40 years.